Law Practice Management expert, Ed Poll gives you tips on ways you can advertise for free.Advertising is communicating the availability of your law practice services and showing clients how you can better serve therm. It is important to work within your comfort zone when utilizing free advertising methods.
- Utilizing social media is an excellent way to connect with individuals that need your services.
- Writing is the easiest most effective way to reach others. Articles may be syndicated by other publications.
- Network in your community.
- Be active in Trade Associations in your area. Become a leader in the trade association.
- Develop a quality website. Content is king.
Check out Ed on YouTube
Follow Ed on Twitter
Join the LawBiz Forum
Become a fan of Ed's on Facebook
Ed's Latest Book, Published by WEST ®
Growing Your Law Practice in Tough Times
By Edward Poll
Following the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression, and facing a sea change in clients' demands
and expectations, law firms must respond and adapt quickly and effectively. Law firms must choose the kind of
law practice they will be; the marketing and business development tactics they will use; the overhead that is
critical to their functioning; how to price, bill and collect for services; and how to manage the cash flow cycle.
Success lies in identifying and capturing the right kinds of clients, providing the services those clients need in
ways that add value, and ensuring prompt payment and the ability to grow profits. This book, based on the
experiences of the author and his clients over 20 years of coaching and consulting, provides the keys to
successfully thriving in the new era.
Special New Release Price: $79
Regular Price: $120
Call or Order Online at:
1-800-837-5880 or www.lawbiz.com
2010 LawBiz® Management. All rights reserved.